Customer Service Project Buyer
Inspirujeme k pokroku. Posouváme dopravní průmysl kupředu. Buďte součástí Wabtec i vy.
Dodáváme výrobky do celého světa, a to jak pro osobní, tak nákladní přepravu. Jsme stabilní společnost v perspektivním oboru a máme zakázky na více než 10 let dopředu.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Who will you be working with?
As a part of sourcing team, you will be in charge of communication about transfer from Germany and England. Here you’ll interact daily with the customer during the problem resolution process and will partner with other key stakeholders to support our customers and their operations.
How will you make a difference?
- Manage the project suppliers and the project purchasing QCD improvement action plan (Backward planning management, BOM follow-up, risks and opportunities, set up material delivery plan with supply chain)
- Challenge the Bill Of Material in order to propose price and cost reductions
- Structure the relationship with suppliers by negotiating frame agreements for parts with or without consumption commitment from our clients
- Ensure quotation of parts from the suppliers panel, manage negotiations
- Negotiate terms and conditions and contracts with suppliers
- Guarantee Project contract signature, according to DoA
- Evaluate offers and select the supplier with approval of SQ, Project Manager, Commodity manager and inform Engineering, Supply Chain
- Maximize Services QCD performance and competitiveness with systematic TCO cost breakdown analysis
- Manage obsolescence process with suppliers and communicate it to sales and product management and propose alternative solutions
- Manage resourcing of parts needed for Services business in case of unanticipated supplier crisis
- Reports to Sourcing Manager
What do we want to know about you?
- Min secondary school (economics/technical)
- At least 1 year experience from industrial company ( could be from Quality, Project Management, Sourcing, Procurement field)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), communicative level of German is an advantage
- PC skills (MS Office)
- Communication skills and negotiation skills
- Driving licence (B)
What can we offer?
Not everyone offers flexible working hours. Mine does though. We work 7,5 hours per day. With us, you will only find a clean and modern work environment. We create opportunities for your career growth. You will work in a clean and modern open space office environment.
- For lunch you have a choice of 5 dishes in our company cafeteria
- You will join a well-established team of colleagues who will start helping you with training
- We will be happy to contribute to your free time within the Sodexo benefits - education, sports, culture
- 25 days of vacation + 3 days of a sick day
- The opportunity to set everything up your way
- Language courses
- Contribution for pension ensurance 1000 CZK (after trial period)
- Discounted call rates for the family as well
- Annual Bonus Incentive Program
- Employee referral reward
- Commuting allowance 2 CZK/ km
- Corporate events and meetings
- Helpline for employees